If you ever think you’re lazy, just remember that Sherlock had John walk across the room to get his phone out of the jacket he was wearing.
And if you ever think you’re a pushover, just remember that John actually did it.
never forget that for voldemort’s name to rearrange to “je suis voldemort” in the french translations, they had to make his middle name ‘Elvis’
I CANT HANDLE THIS
are you telling me the french word for wand is ‘la baguette magique’
imagine an entire room and it’s all bed
no floor, just bed
you roll too far to one side? don’t worry, bed’s still there
all is bed
AWW THE ROOM COMES WITH A COMFY LOOKING HUG JACKET
this is exactly the reason why people think everybody here is on drugs
Ocean Wide || The Afters
If love is an ocean wide
We’ll swim in the tears we cry
They’ll see us through to the other side
We’re gonna make it
When love is a raging sea
You can hold on to me
We’ll find a way tonight
Love is an ocean wide
What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.
can we please stop fucking temporarily (or permanently) making elevators inoperable to “encourage” ppl to take the stairs
like wtf am i supposed to do w this goddamn cane then, astral project to my destination?
honestly companies/places that do that are scum